Dates for the LSRPA's in-person Site Remediation Conference have been changed to June 14 and 15, 2022. They are offering BCONE members the LSRPA member rates to participate in this event. BCONE Members, please contact Anne Lazo at email@example.com to receive the discount code for registration.
2022 New Jersey Site Remediation Conference
NJ LSRPA’s power-packed New Jersey Site Remediation Conference (NJSRC) will be back at the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick on June 14-15, 2022!
The NJSRC is the ONLY Conference dedicated to site remediation in New Jersey. Just like past years, the 2022 Conference promises to deliver relevant courses for continuing education credits along with opportunities to network with peers and other industry professionals. There will be communication avenues with other environmental professionals and the opportunity to meet and learn from sponsors and vendors that support Licensed Site Remediation Professionals with specialized services.
When you attend this event, you will experience high-value education and training while having fun and enhancing your relationships with other professionals in your field. Our commitment is to offer you a wonderful opportunity to network with other environmental professionals while providing the convenience of adding Ethics, and Technical and Regulatory LSRP CECs, CLEs or CPCs to your roster for license renewal.
Hyatt New Brunswick
2 Albany Street, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Here's How It Works:
You sign up for the two-day conference pass (this is a must). Then, you have the option of adding courses to your registration (see the course fees for each course).
What the Two-Day Conference Pass Includes:
- Complete access to all SPEAKER AND TECHNICAL PRESENTATIONS on June 14 and 15, 2022, held by the best and brightest in the environmental industries.
- Opportunities to learn about recent ADVANCES, BEST PRACTICES AND PROFESSIONAL JUDGEMENT.
- Full access to EXHIBITION HALL to learn about the latest products and services for all aspects of the environmental industries.
- Exclusive MEMBER-ONLY WELCOME RECEPTION on the evening of Tuesday, June 14, 2022 (Free for attendees until June 7th when it will be $45 per person)
- Conference MEALS to include continental breakfast, luncheon and networking functions.
Cost for Two-Day Conference Pass:
- LSRPA Members: $100 ($135 starting June 7th)
- Partnering Organizations: $100 with registration code ($135 starting June 7th) - Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the BCONE Registration code.
- Sponsors - Extra Attendees: $100 ($135 starting June 7th)
- Non-Members: $235 ($305 starting June 7th)